John Fisher College combines a stimulating and supportive collegiate lifestyle with academic support and pastoral care. John Fisher has recently been refurbished and provides state-of-the-art student accommodation and facilities.
Many rooms have a great view of the Derwent River, Hobart city and/or surrounding hills.
John Fisher College's fully furnished single bedrooms contain:
- a king single bed, mattress and mattress protector
- a wardrobe and mirror
- a desk and drawers
- an ergonomic study chair
- internet connection (data packages are available for purchase)
- security locks
- pin boards/white boards
- a bar fridge
All rooms and residential blocks are non-smoking.
Some rooms may be set out slightly differently depending on building layout and constraints. At minimum all rooms meet the size/layout specification in the above floor plan. Please contact us with any queries about your room.
John Fisher College images
Facilities and activities
- Shared study and recreational areas
- Laundry facilities
- Discount meals at Pepperz on-site restaurant, open 7 days per week
- Communal cooking and kitchenette areas
- Free shuttle bus service
- Weekly tutorial program
- Access to computer lab
- Access to on-site gym
- 24-hour security service
- On-site parking (limited)
- A voluntary student club promotes a number of social events throughout the year, providing the opportunity to socialise and get to know other students. Many of these events are held at Pepperz Cafe Bar Restaurant, on site.
For more information, or to make an application to live here this year or next year, please select a link below.