Christ College offers a stimulating and supportive collegiate experience. It is the oldest tertiary foundation in Australia, dating back to 1846. Christ College has recently been refurbished to provide state-of-the-art student accommodation and facilities.
Many of the rooms have a great view over the Derwent River, Hobart City and/or the surrounding hills.
All rooms in Christ College contain:
- a king single bed and mattress
- a wardrobe and mirror
- electric heating
- a desk and drawers
- an ergonomic study chair
- internet connection (data packages are available for purchase)
- security locks
- pin boards/white board a 120L (approx) refrigerator.
Facilities and activities
- Shared study and recreational areas
- Laundry facilities
- Discount meals at Pepperz on-site restaurant, open 7 days per week
- Communal cooking and kitchenette areas
- Weekly tutorial program
- Access to computer lab
- Access to on-site gym
- 24-hour security service
- On-site parking (limited)
A voluntary student club promotes a number of social events throughout the year, providing the opportunity to socialise and get to know other students. Many of these events are held at Pepperz Cafe Bar Restaurant, on site.
Christ College images
Find out more:
For further information, or to make an application to live here this year or next year please select a link below.